Saturday, October 8, 2011

Stampendous Snowman

This is a snowman card I made for a swap.The card is A2 size, white base with rounded corners. The background papers are from a Bo-Bunny line, Jovial. The stamp set is an acrylic set from Stampendous (SSC1009). I bought it in 2008, and never done a whole lot with it until now.  I cut him out on Bazzill white smooth, using Momento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the snowman with Copic markers. I stamped the hat and scarf on more Jovial scraps and cut them out. The green band separating the papers is a scrap of green Bazzill cut 4" x 3/4". I assembled the snowman, placed his hat on him, added a whilte fuzzy ball to the end, and placed his scarf around his neck, To finish off the card, I used Stampin'Up's Word Window punch with their long label punch and popped it up over the Let it snow greeting from an older Hero Arts acrylic set.

No comments:

Post a Comment