These are two gift bags done in a class given by my friend Tange. She used standard white gift bags, about 12 inches high, maybe 8 inches wide. The Loralie's were stamped and enlarged 200%. I colored them with Copic markers. I used a Copic Multiliner to add a few details to both images. The hamburger turner was made using a slender rectangle of brown textured cardstock for the handle, and a square of silver mirrored cardstock, punched 3 times with Stampin'Up's Word Window punch.
I just love Zentangle. I borrowed the small square face stamp from a friend and stamped it on a piece of water color paper. The design was actually on the cover of the Zentangle 3 book, and I did mine pretty close to theirs except I put a flower on the hat where they have a pinwheel. I just have a hard time drawing pinwheels. I guess I need to practice. I then matted the image on the red cardstock and mounted it to an A2 black card. I used a red copic, R29 I think to color her lips. Added a red sheer bow made with my Bow Easy, and a clear bling on the flower. I colored the bling with a red copic also, R59. I added an edge of cream cardstock along the bottom of the image, using a Martha Stewart border punch.
I love the Charlie's Arc card toppers made by Flower Soft. They are a great way to make a card without the muss and fuss of stamping and coloring, if your in a hurry. This particular set was designed to be used in the snow globe cards. I thought I would try something different with them, so I made them into easel cards using my Spellbinders Nestabilities. A little bling, a bit of ribbon and you have a nice card. Charlie's Arc is a series of childrens books. For more information about these books, Google Charlie's Arc.
This is a predominantly white card I did for a sample in the store. I used a damask style Cuttlebug folder for background, then used the Heartfelt Creations swirling leaf die to do the diecut in white. The greeting is from heartfelt Creations, punched with a Marvy circle die, and mounted on a purple die cut. I used a Nellie's Multi Frame die. The roses were white, and i painted them with the lavendar Inspirations. The ribbon is just a one inch purple sheer, tied in a knot. This is done in the A2 card size on a standard white card.
This is a card I did using some pre-made flowers. They were white, so I glimmer misted them with Marmalade Glimmer mist. I used plain cream Bazzill cardstock for the card base. The pattern paper is Gabrielle by Bo Bunny. The stamp is from Heartfelt Creations, and the buttlerflys are punched out with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The image was colored with Copics. This is an A2 card size.
This is a card made from my scrap box. The die cut is a Spellbinders and i couldn't get it out of the die without tearing it. I discarded it into my scrap box, and later took it out to do some practice on my Zentangles. I liked it so much, I found the pale green scrap and made a card. I took a matching scrap and used a Sizzix Cuttlebug folder to emboss it, then used a white gel pin to add the white dots. The corners of the card front are punched with the scalloped corner punch by McGill. The "thank you" is by StampinUp'. I added a bit of color with my Copic Markers. This is an A2 card.
This is a Magnolia I stamped up last Christmas. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used a Spellbinder Medallion Die, and the corner dies are by Cuttlebug. The roses I made using some flower punches from Paper Shaper, and layering them, misting with water, then wadding them into a ball, then straightening the petals out one by one.
I am going to post some of my more recent projects. Several of them contain an art form called Zentangle. This is a form of doodling, just a bit more structured. You can read more about it at www.zentangle.com.