Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Scarecrow Card

This is a JustRite Fall set I found. There was a card on their blog similar to this, I just changed it slightly. I did my coloring with the Copic markers, and I used the Classic oval Nestibilities to cut out the image. I matted it with orange Bazzill, I cut theat with Labels Four nestibilities. I couldn't find the Martha Stewart Picket Fence punch, so I settled for the Halloween fence punch by Martha Stewart, I used my fussy cutting scissors to trim off the bats. I used a viney Cuttlebug folder to emboss the black background, and a scrap of Pyrus from {Last Fall's Bo Bunny line.I think the greeting was punched with an oval punch, mounted on a tag created with the Fancy Tags die from Nestiblities. I adhered the card front to an orange A2 card made from orange Bazzill.

No comments:

Post a Comment